When we set up this blog to chronicle our travels we didn't know how long we'd be doing the traveling lifestyle and we set this up for our close friends and family.
However we are now going for round two of our journey and the kids are addicted to travle so we know it will always be a part of our family's DNA moving forward.
AND we have a ton of new followers (Hi There!) from the PR we've been getting for NomadTogether
So we decided to spruce things up a bit around here.
First you might notice (if you're reading this on the website) that we put our current location in the sidebar.
We also added a slideshow of pictures from where we've been to the homepage.
Next up is a logo, to brand this puppy and give it some name recognition. The service we're using for logo creation allows us to run a poll and get YOUR feedback on the designs and help us see things from our audience's perspective.
So your opinion counts!
- It's a simple as giving each of 8 options a star rating
- You can comment if you want (but it's optional)
- You don't have to know what you're talking about
- Your feelings, eyes, and thoughts matter to us.
- It's really quite fun
- You can do it in less than 5 minutes, though I bet some of you might like to spend days analyzing the colors ;)
So without further ado, either click on this link or on the button below to vote on a logo for Home Along the Way!